Yes, everyone and their dog has a post on this. Here is a post which cuts straight to the chase for those TL;DR people.
- RDS will deliver individual applications installed on Windows servers to users over PCoIP sans thinprint and persona
- Connect to hosted applications or desktops with the same client
- All View server components now support Windows Server 2012 R2
- View supports AD functional levels of 2012 and 2012 R2 for you bleeding edge and greenfield people
- Integration with Virtual SAN (technically was in 5.3.1)
- Pool entitlements get easier for those already doing GSLB multi-pod deployments
- Video conferencing in View gets better with a new kernel mode webcam driver
- Feature Pack from 5.2 and 5.3 are rolled into the install EXEs
- Security/Connection servers can now service 800 HTML connections up from 256
- Local mode that maybe .001% of customers used is gone and is officially replaced by Mirage
- Buy Mirage? Get Fusion for free! Yay for Mac people
- Heartbleed Fix
For the full shabang, check the release notes. Happy Friday!